BENEFITS of PARTICIPATION
Academy membership offers the opportunities to:
- Collaborate with other CME/CPD accreditation system leaders.
- Participate in discussions regarding values, principles and metrics that could serve as the basis for recognition between international CME/CPD accreditation systems.
- Foster mentorship or coaching relationships with other leaders who participate in systems and cultures similar to yours.
- Participate in educational forums, meetings, or seminars developed to promote dialogue, discussion and debate.
- Contribute to the development of scholarly activities including research.
We would be delighted to welcome new members to the International Academy for CPD Accreditation. To fulfill our membership criteria, an individual must:
- Currently serve in a leadership position within an organization that has established or is seeking to establish a CME/CPD accreditation system; AND
- Have oversight of, or responsibility to implement, changes to their CME/CPD accreditation system.
If you are interested in joining the Academy and believe that you meet the criteria, please send your name, email address and qualification information by email to email@example.com .